Kabbage Robots Paint Fork Pineapple Podcast Shame Treasure Planets
About This Episode
In this episode we talk about:
- Softbank pours $250m into Atlanta startup Kabbage
- iRobot's plans to not sell your house data to others
- Microsoft is killing off and then not killing off Paint
- Bitcoin is not forking and then did fork - what the heck does that mean?
- A guy walks around with 20 wifi scanners and a car battery to see what he could find out
- Tubes are now shooting around at 192MPH via Hyperloop
- An incubator for podcasts opens up
- China takes to shaming debtors
- Amazon's Treasure Truck hooks you up with deeply discounted products
- Sanjay & Adam are both vying to be the new Planetary Protection Officer for Planet Earth
Three fantastic tech recommendations (Adam cheated and gives two instead of one)!