In this episode we talk about:
- Tesla unlocking vehicle range ahead of hurricane Irma
- China is focusing on only electric vehicles being sold there from 2030
- Europe following suit and requiring new and remodeled homes in 2019 and beyond to have electric vehicle charging
- Equifax got breached badly - now what should you do?
- Hackers can take over your devices if Bluetooth is enabled
- Using your blood to create electricity - yes, VampirePower
- Rubicon Global hits unicorn status!
Three (what - there's a bonus one in this episode!) fantastic tech recommendations!
Prototype Prime is an incubator focused on early-stage hardware and software startups. We've got a design and development lab where hardware teams can utilize our 3D printers and our electronics manufacturing capabilities. In addition we've got a awesome podcast recording room where great shows like Tech Talk Y'all are recorded!
- Tesla's Hurricane Irma Update Taps Into Our Deepest Fears Of 21st Century Driving
- China Fossil Fuel Deadline Shifts Focus to Electric Car Race
- Here’s How to Speed Up the Electric-Car Revolution
- Why the Equifax breach is very possibly the worst leak of personal info ever
- Failure to patch two-month-old bug led to massive Equifax breach
- Chatbot lets you sue Equifax for up to $25,000 without a lawyer
- Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
- Hackers Could Silently Hack Your Cellphone And Computers Over Bluetooth
- We May Soon Charge Devices by Harnessing Electricity from Our Bloodstream
- Amazon.com: In Time: Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy, Olivia Wilde: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Trash Unicorn: Waste Startup Rubicon Global Hits $1B Valuation With $50M Raise
- Term Sheet -- Wednesday, September 13
- USPS Informed Delivery
- VAYANDO Connecting Curious Travelers with Local Entrepreneurs in Emerging Economies Around the World