Amish Broadband Drones Skynet Malware Furniture Food
About This Episode
In this episode we talk about:
- The Amish using computers
- The FCC reclassifying broadband - and surprise, everyone has broadband now!
- Origami drones, drone taxis, and shooting down drones with lasers
- Super accurate GPS chips
- Intel is making chips that think - SkyNet is real
- CCleaner was infected by malware and it has affected a lot of people
- Ikea bought TaskRabbit and, unrelated, put out a virtual reality app
- Walmart wants to have their employees enter your house and stock your fridge
Two fantastic tech recommendations!