Internet Typos from Unicorns who Spy on Cargo Ships from Austin aka A New Hope
About This Episode
NOTE: The first story in this podcast makes fleeting mentions of things that aren't necessarily appropriate for children. Use your own discretion.
In this episode we talk about:
- Georgia HB 509
- taking down the Internet with a typo
- how startup unicorns are delaying or avoiding going public
- how the CIA is spying on you with your TV
- how a shipping company is increasing security and reliability while reducing cost with blockchain
- and the new way to get a (not always cheap) ride around Austin
We wrap up with a couple of app recommendations.